Interview with Jeff Goldman
We recently had a chat with Jeff Goldman, eLearning Developer for John Hopkins Health Systems. Jeff
has had a prolific career in learning and development spanning more than 20 years. In this episode
he shares his background, how he approaches working out loud, and reasons why he loves working in
learning and development.
- Jeff’s Blog: eLearningCyclops.com
- Jeff’s Process and Expectations with Stakeholders
- Jeff on Pinterest
- Jeff on Twitter: @elearnincyclops (no g)
- #Lrnchart Twitter Chat – Thursday’s 8:30pm EST
- Bit.ly URL shortener
- Working Out Loud – official site
- Cara asks: What is Working Out Loud and how do you define it?
Connect with Cara & Joe: